For three generations, Nash Pediatrics has built a strong tradition of providing excellent healthcare to families in our community. Pediatric care, from our family to yours, is at the core of what we do.
Nash Pediatrics was founded by Dr. Homer Nash in 1955 as St. Louis Pediatric Practitioners. Over thirty years later, Dr. Homer was joined by his daughter, Dr. Alison Nash. Dr. Alison’s daughter, Carole Dula Bell, MBA, joined the practice as our Office Manager.
In 1965, Dr. Homer moved the practice from Easton Avenue (now Martin Luther King Boulevard) to its current location on Kingshighway Boulevard. We care deeply about our community, and have chosen to stay in our North St. Louis neighborhood.
In 2016, we became WUCA – Nash Pediatrics, LLC, a proud member of Washington University Clinical Associates (WUCA). This group of select pediatric and adult primary care providers have access to the technological and consultative support of Washington University specialists and share the same excellence in care.
We are fortunate to have had the opportunity to build long-term relationships with our patients and are now treating families that have been visiting our practice for four generations. These deep connections embody our mission: providing excellent pediatric care, from our family to yours, in our community.